Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The following diagram was uploaded two times, version 1 was superseded by version 2.
- Cutaway view of a miniature manganese dioxide button cell.
- The following image was obtained from Electrochemistry Encyclopedia website available on http://electrochem.cwru.edu/ed/encycl/art-b02-batt-nonr.htm
Version2 (Currently used)Edit
- Cutaway view of a mercury battery.
- The following image was obtained from the Turkish website of Ted Ankara College Library and Information Center available on http://library.tedankara.k12.tr/chemistry/vol4/Batteries/z177.htm
The image used on articles was released by Ted Ankara College Library and Information Center located in Turkey, hence is an institution which is devoted to spread knowledge it has granted the rights for the image to be used to educational purposes as part of their Internet Resources.
Licensing (Version 2 currently used)Edit
|Note: This tag should not be used anymore! Please use instead:
|This page uses content from the Wikimedia Commons. The original content was at File:Mercurybattery2.PNG. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Psychology Wiki wiki, that portion of the content of Wikimedia Commons is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:47, November 5, 2007||1,013 × 1,021 (210 KB)||PhloxBot||== Summary == *The following diagram was uploaded two times, version 1 was superseded by version 2. ===Version1=== *Cutaway view of a miniature manganese dioxide ''button'' cell. *The following image was obtained from ''Electrochemistry Encyclopedia'' web|