Full resolution (780 × 535 pixels, file size: 330 KB, MIME type: image/png)
- Cell membrane while showing the passage of Sodium ions and Potassium ions in Sodium Potassium pump.
- The following image was obtained from Media portfolio website of Hill and Petrucci book of General Chemistry, available on http://cwx.prenhall.com/bookbind/pubbooks/hillchem3/medialib/media_portfolio/18.html
Fair use for image:Cell-membrane-electrochemical.PNG Edit
The image linked here is claimed to be used under fair use as:
- it is a scientifical significant diagram of a well known biological process;
- the photo is only being used for informational purposes.
- Its inclusion in the article adds detailed information to it, because it shows how the gradient of ions in and out the cell constitutes a concentration cell in biological organisms, thus Nernst equation is used to calculate the potential involved in the cell, and how the scientific nature of the process would be easily understood to the general public.
|This page uses content from the Wikimedia Commons. The original content was at File:Cell-membrane-electrochemical.PNG. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Psychology Wiki wiki, that portion of the content of Wikimedia Commons is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:47, November 5, 2007||780 × 535 (330 KB)||PhloxBot||== Summary == *Cell membrane while showing the passage of Sodium ions and Potassium ions in Sodium Potassium pump. *The following image was obtained from Media portfolio website of ''Hill and Petrucci'' book of General Chemistry, available o|