- Description: Condensation of acetic acid to acetic anhydride.
- Author, date of creation: selfmade by Cacycle, 24 October 2005.
- Source: -
- Copyright: GNU Free Documentation License. (GFDL)
- Comments: high-resolution b/w PNG; ChemDraw / IrfanView.
- Other versions: Image:Acetic acid condensation2.png (Italian translation)
H Padleckas modified the previous image file from here on November 2, 2005 by adding labels below reactant(s)/product(s). Copyright status remains the same as before. H Padleckas 06:45, 3 November 2005 (UTC)
A vector version of this image ("SVG") is available.
For more information about vector graphics, read about Commons transition to SVG.
|New SVG image|
|This page uses content from the Wikimedia Commons. The original content was at File:Acetic acid condensation.png. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Psychology Wiki wiki, that portion of the content of Wikimedia Commons is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Appears on these pages
Assessment | Biopsychology | Comparative | Cognitive | Developmental | Language | Individual...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:07, November 5, 2007||4,941 × 950 (15 KB)||PhloxBot||== Summary == * Description: Condensation of acetic acid to acetic anhydride. * Author, date of creation: selfmade by Cacycle, 24 October 2005. * Source: - * Copyright: [[w:GNU Free Document|