Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Feminization may refer to:
- Feminization (biology), the hormonally induced development of female sexual characteristics
- Feminization (activity), a sexual or lifestyle practice where a person assumes a female role
- Feminization (sociology), a perceived societal shift of gender roles toward the characteristically "female"
- Feminization of agriculture, the measurable increase of women's participation in agriculture
- Feminization of the face, a set of reconstructive surgical procedures that alter typically male facial features to bring them closer in shape and size to typical female facial features
- Feminization of language, the process of making a word or name female
- Feminization of migration, a trend where a higher rate of women migrate to labor or marriage
- Feminization of poverty, a phenomenon in which women represent disproportionate percentages of the world's poor
- Feminization of voice, the desired goal of changing a perceived male sounding voice to a perceived female sounding voice
- Feminisation of the workplace, the trend towards greater employment of women, and of men willing and able to operate with these more 'feminine' modes of interaction