Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Family Relations is a peer reviewed academic journal published on behalf of the National Council on Family Relations by Wiley-Blackwell. It covers family studies and social work research, educational practices or philosophies, and professional development for researchers, educators, family policy specialists and family practitioners.
Abstracting and indexing Edit
Family Relations is abstracted and indexed in, among others, EBSCO databases. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2010 impact factor of 1.216, ranking it 18th of 40 in in the category "Family Studies" and 8th of 39 in the category of "Social Work".
- ↑ Family Relations. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- ↑ Family Relations. National Council on Family Relations. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- ↑ Family Relations - Abstracting and Indexing Information. Family Relations, Wiley Publications, Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- ↑ (2011) "Journals Ranked by Impact: Family Studies" 2010 Journal Citation Reports, Social Sciences, Thomson Reuters. URL accessed 2011-11-23.
- ↑ Family Relations - Online. John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- Script error
- National Council on Family Relations
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|