Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Experiential Dynamic Therapy is a structured and empirically proven method of accelerated psychotherapy. It involves bringing patients to the direct experience of buried feelings, impulses, and emotions, using a range of techniques, and then enabling them to re-structure their lives positively. Its theoretical foundation draws on dynamic principles, attachment theory, and neuro-affective research. Controlled studies demonstrate effectiveness. It is applicable to a wide range of patients, including those suffering from chronic conditions and personality disorders. Therapeutic results are outstanding at long-term follow-up.
- International Experiential Dynamic Therapy Asssociation (IEDTA)
- United Kingdom Experential Dynamic Psychotherapy (UKEDT)
- Accelerated Empathic Therapy
- Accelerated Experiential-Dynamic Psychotherapy (EADP)
- Intensive short term dynamic psychotherapy
- Short term dynamic psychotherapy