Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Experiential Dynamic Therapies include structured and empirically proven methods of accelerated psychotherapy. These therapies involve bringing patients to the direct experience of buried feelings, impulses, and emotions, using a range of techniques, and then enabling them to re-structure their lives positively. The theoretical foundation draws on dynamic principles, attachment theory, and neuro-affective research. The EDTs incorporate approaches for which controlled studies demonstrate effectiveness. They are applicable to a wide range of patients, including those suffering from chronic conditions and personality disorders. There are numerous cases that show outstanding therapeutic results at long-term follow-up.
- International Experiential Dynamic Therapy Asssociation (IEDTA)
- United Kingdom Experential Dynamic Psychotherapy (UKEDT)
- Accelerated Empathic Therapy
- Accelerated Experiential-Dynamic Psychotherapy (EADP)
- Intensive short term dynamic psychotherapy
- Short term dynamic psychotherapy
- Dynamic Emotion Focused Therapy (DEFT)