Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Executive function deficits are problems in the starting, sequencing and stopping of actions. If the executive function does not work well then the following difficulties may be experienced:
- Difficulties in planning and decision making
- Difficulty starting or initiating behavior
- Deficits in sequencing information and/or actions
- Difficulty handling work requirements
- Repetitious checking
- Doing things slowly to ensure correctness
- Disoriention caused by slight changes to daily routine
- Impairments in self care