Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The term European psychology is a collective term for psychology in the following countries: A
- Vatican City (Holy See)
European wide professional organisationsEdit
- European Federation of Psychologists' Associations
- European Mathematical Psychology Group (EMPG)
- European Association of Experimental Social Psychology
- European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (EARLI).
- The European Association of Counselling Psychology (EACP)
European wide professional journalsEdit
- European Psychologist
- European Journal of Social Psychology
- The European Journal of Counselling Psychology (EJCP)
References & BibliographyEdit
- Brewin, C.R., Steptoe, A. & Wardle, J. (Eds.) (1992). European Clinical and Health Psychology. Leicester: British Psychological Society.ISBN 1854330950