Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Weber studied medicine at Wittenberg University. In 1818 he was appointed Associate Professor of comparative anatomy at Leipzig University, where he was made a Fellow Professor of anatomy and physiology in 1821.
In 1866 Weber retired as professor of physiology and also as professor of anatomy in 1871. Around this time he and his brother, Eduard Friedrich Weber, discovered the inhibitory power of the vagus nerve.
- Anatomia comparata nervi sympathici (1817)
- De aure et auditu hominis et animalium (1820)
- Tractatus de motu iridis (1821)
- Wellenlehre (1825)
Joint works with his brothers Wilhelm Eduard Weber and Eduard Friedrich Weber:
- Zusätze zur Lehre vom Bau und von der Verrichtung der Geschlechtsorgane (1846)
- Die Lehre vom Tastsinn und Gemeingefühl (185l)
- Annotationes anatomicae et physiologicae (1851)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|