Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Readers not making a formal study of epidemiology will often see the names of epidemiological methods quoted without reference to their actual definition.
- Measures of occurrence
- Measures of association
- Other measures
- Relative risk, a generic term for Rate Ratio, Risk Ratio, and sometimes the Odds Ratio.
- Study design
- Epidemiologic.org Epidemiologic Inquiry online weblog for epidemiology researchers
- Epidemiology Forum A discussion and forum community for epi analysis support and fostering questions, debates, and collaborations in epidemiology
- The Centre for Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford maintains an on-line "Toolbox" of evidence based medicine methods.
- Epimonitor has a comprehensive list of links to associations, agencies, bulletins, etc.
- Epidemiology for the Uninitiated On line text, with easy explanations.
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness Training On line training classes for epidemiology and related topics.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|