Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Readers not making a formal study of epidemiology will often see the names of epidemiological methods quoted without reference to their actual definition.
- Measures of occurrence
- Measures of association
- Other measures
- Relative risk, a generic term for Rate Ratio, Risk Ratio, and sometimes the Odds Ratio.
- Study design
- Epidemiologic.org Epidemiologic Inquiry online weblog for epidemiology researchers
- Epidemiology Forum A discussion and forum community for epi analysis support and fostering questions, debates, and collaborations in epidemiology
- The Centre for Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford maintains an on-line "Toolbox" of evidence based medicine methods.
- Epimonitor has a comprehensive list of links to associations, agencies, bulletins, etc.
- Epidemiology for the Uninitiated On line text, with easy explanations.
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness Training On line training classes for epidemiology and related topics.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|