Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
Most enteroendocrine cells are found in the islets of Langerhans, but they are also found in other locations. For example, the G cells (which secrete gastrin) are located primarily in the stomach.. Enteroendocrine cells are also found in the duodenum.
- ↑ UIUC Histology Subject 321
- ↑ iv_1/g/G_cell article at GE's Medcyclopaedia
- ↑ Histology at Boston University 11604loa - "Endocrine System: duodenum, enteroendocrine cells"
- ↑ MeSH Enteroendocrine+cells
- Histology at Boston University 22201loa - "Ultrastructure of the Cell: chief cells and enteroendocrine cell"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|