Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Most enteroendocrine cells are found in the islets of Langerhans, but they are also found in other locations. For example, the G cells (which secrete gastrin) are located primarily in the stomach.. Enteroendocrine cells are also found in the duodenum.
- ↑ UIUC Histology Subject 321
- ↑ iv_1/g/G_cell article at GE's Medcyclopaedia
- ↑ Histology at Boston University 11604loa - "Endocrine System: duodenum, enteroendocrine cells"
- ↑ MeSH Enteroendocrine+cells
- Histology at Boston University 22201loa - "Ultrastructure of the Cell: chief cells and enteroendocrine cell"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|