Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- acute disseminated encephalomyelitis or postinfectious encephalomyelitis, a demyelinating disease of the brain and spinal cord, possibly triggered by vaccination or viral infection;
- encephalomyelitis disseminata, a synonym for multiple sclerosis;
- equine encephalomyelitis, a potentially fatal mosquito-borne viral disease that infects horses and humans;
- myalgic encephalomyelitis, a syndrome involving inflammation of the central nervous system with symptoms of muscle pain and fatigue; the term has sometimes been used interchangeably with chronic fatigue syndrome, though there is still controversy over the distinction.
- experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), an animal model of brain inflammation.
- CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases
- Idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system
- Infectious disorders
- Lesional demyelinations of the CNS
- McDonald criteria
- Neuromyelitis optica
- Transverse myelitis
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|