Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- acute disseminated encephalomyelitis or postinfectious encephalomyelitis, a demyelinating disease of the brain and spinal cord, possibly triggered by vaccination or viral infection;
- encephalomyelitis disseminata, a synonym for multiple sclerosis;
- equine encephalomyelitis, a potentially fatal mosquito-borne viral disease that infects horses and humans;
- myalgic encephalomyelitis, a syndrome involving inflammation of the central nervous system with symptoms of muscle pain and fatigue; the term has sometimes been used interchangeably with chronic fatigue syndrome, though there is still controversy over the distinction.
- experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), an animal model of brain inflammation.
- CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases
- Idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system
- Infectious disorders
- Lesional demyelinations of the CNS
- McDonald criteria
- Neuromyelitis optica
- Transverse myelitis
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|