Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Personnel is a broad term applied to the wide range of people who are employed and managed across the economy. Organizations of any size require additional staff to provide personnel management of their employees in different occupations.
- Section 1 : Occupational groups
- Section 2 : Personnel supply
- Section 3 : Personnel recruitment
- Section 4 : Personnel evaluation
- Section 5 : Personnel selection
- Section 6 : Personnel placement
- Section 7 : Personnel training
- Section 8 : Personnel promotion
- Section 9 : Personnel termination
- Employer attitudes
- Employment history
- Job applicant attitudes
- Job applicants
- Labor union members
- Military veterans
References & BibliographyEdit
Please copy this set of prompts to other approriate places. When using fill in the area name before the colons. Feel free to amend as necessary
Personnel psychology - Academic support materials