Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1980 she was the recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship. Other honors include the Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychology in the Public Interest of the American Psychological Association, the Distinguished Contributions of Basic Science to Applied Psychology award from the American Association of Applied and Preventive Psychology, the James McKeen Cattel Award, and the Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Prize. She is the author of 69 research articles and six academic books, including Mindfulness and The Power of Mindful Learning.
- ↑ Hilts, Phillip H. Scientist at Work: Ellen J. Langer; A Scholar of the Absent Mind. The New York Times. URL accessed on 2010-01-31.
- Langer, Ellen J. (1989). Mindfulness, Reading, MA: Addison Wesley.
- Langer, Ellen J. (1997). The Power of Mindful Learning, Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
- Langer, Ellen J. (2005). On Becoming an Artist, New York: Ballantine Books.
- Langer, Ellen J. (2009). Counter clockwise : mindful health and the power of possibility, New York: Ballantine Books.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|