Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gould E, McEwen BS, Tanapat P, Galea LAM, Fuchs,E. (1997) Neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus of the adult tree shrew is regulated by psychosocial stress and NMDA receptor activation. The Journal of Neuroscience 17:2492-2498.
- Gould E, Tanapat P, McEwen BS, Flugge G, Gross CG, Fuchs E (1998) Proliferation of granule cell precursors in the dentate gyrus of adult monkeys is diminished by stress. Proc. Natl Acad Sci USA 95: 31689-3171.
- Gould E, Beylin A, Tanapat P, Reeves A, Shors TJ (1999) Learning enhances adult neurogenesis in the hippocampal formation. Nature Neurosci 2: 260-265.
- Hastings NB, Gould E (1999) Rapid extension of axons into the CA3 region by adult-generated granule cells. J Comp Neurol 413: 146-154.
- Gould E, Vail N, Wagers M, Gross CG (2001) Adult-generated hippocampal and neocortical neurons in macaques have a transient existence. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 98: 10910-10917.
- Tanapat P, Hastings NB, Reeves AJ, Rudel TA, Galea LA, Gould E (2001) Exposure to fox odor inhibits cell proliferation in the hippocampus of adult rats via an adrenal hormone-dependent mechanism. J Comp Neurol 437: 496-504.
- Shors TJ, Mieseages G, Beylin A, Zhao M, Rydel T, Gould E (2001) Neurogenesis in the adult is involved in the formation of trace memories. Nature 410: 372-376.
- Gould E, Gross CG (2002) Neurogenesis in adult mammals: some progress and problems. The Journal of Neuroscience 22: 619-623.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|