Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Holland, C.A. (2006). Driving with dementia - to what extent is risk of accident really increased? Published Conference Proceedings: Dementia and Driving, PSIGE, Edinburgh
- Holland, C.A., Handley, S. & Feetham, C. (2003) Older drivers, Illness and Medications, Road Safety Research Report No. 39.Department for Transport: London. Full text
- Holland, C.A. (2001) Older Drivers: A review. Road Safety Research Report No. 25, DfT: London.
- Parker,D. McDonald,L. Rabbitt,P., and Sutcliffe,P.(2000). Elderly drivers and their accidents: the Aging Driver Questionnaire. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 32, 751 - 759
- Parker,D. McDonald,L. Rabbitt,P., and Sutcliffe,P.(2003). Older drivers and road safety: the acceptability of a range of intervention measures. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 35,805-810