Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Main areas of interestEdit
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Walster, E., Walster, G.W. and Berscheid, E. (1978) Equity: Theory and Research, Boston, Mass.: Allyn & Bacon.
- Walster, E. (1965) The effects of self-esteem on romantic liking, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 1: 184-97.
- Walster, E., Aronson, V. and Abrahams, D. (1966a) On increasing the persuasiveness of a low prestige communicator, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 2: 325-42.
- Walster, E., Aronson, V., Abrahams, D. and Rottman, L. (1966b) Importance of physical attractiveness in dating behaviour, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 4: 508-16.
- Walster, E. and Festinger, L. (1962) The effectiveness of 'overheard' persuasive communications, Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology 65: 395-402.
- Walster, E. and Walster, G.W. (1969) The matching hypothesis, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 6:248-53.