Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
ENTP (Extroverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving) is one of the sixteen personality types from personality type systems based on C.G. Jung, which best known are the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Keirsey Temperament Sorter and Socionics.
In Socionics ENTps belong to the club of the Researchers, the alpha Quadra and are named "Seeker" or Don Quixote. Another notation for ENTp is ILE (which is an acronym for Intuitive-Logical Extratim, referring to the cognitive functions).
ENTPs are good at problem solving and have good people skills. They are witty and unpredictable.
MBTI cognitive functions
- Extroverted Intuition (Ne)
- Introverted Thinking (Ti)
- Extroverted Feeling (Fe)
- Introverted Sensing (Si)
- Introverted Intuition (Ni)
- Extroverted Thinking (Te)
- Extroverted Sensing (Se)
- Introverted Feeling (Fi)
Socionics cognitive functions
- extroverted intuition (Ne)
- introverted thinking (Ti)
- extroverted sensing (Se)
- introverted feeling (Fi)
- introverted sensing (Si)
- extroverted feeling (Fe)
- introverted intuition (Ni)
- extroverted thinking (Te)
- MBTI and Keirsey
- Description from www.typelogic.com
- Description from typetango.com
- Description from keirsey.com
- Example of an ENTP A case history, including career choices.
- Research on ENTPs
| Myers-Briggs Types |
Keirsey Temperament Sorter Types
|ISFJ | ESFJ | ISTJ | ESTJ | ISFP | ESFP | ISTP | ESTP|
|INFJ | ENFJ | INTJ | ENTJ | INFP | ENFP | INTP | ENTP|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|