Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dominance may refer to several different concepts:
- Abuse of power
- Animal dominance
- Cerebral dominance
- Dominance hierarchy
- Dominance (biology) in biology and anthropology is the state of having high social status relative to other individuals, who react submissively to dominant individuals.
- Dominance (ethology)
- Dominance (genetics)
- Domination and submission (BDSM) or domination is a term used for a form of human sexuality also referred to in the acronym BDSM.
- Dominance relationship in genetics refers a property of genes that help to determine whether an offspring will inherit a characteristic from the father, the mother, or some blend of both.
- Dominance (game theory) in game theory is a property had by a strategies that makes one strategy a better choice than another.
- Dominance versus overdominance in genetics
- Emotional superiority
- Genetic dominance
- Lateral dominance
- Ocular dominance
- Power (sociology)
- The term stochastic dominance is used in decision theory to refer to situations where one lottery (a probability distribution over outcomes) can be ranked as superior to another, with only limited knowledge of preferences.