Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
This is a semi-structured interview designed to assess attachment behaviour in children, administered by clinicians to caregivers. It covers 12 items, namely
- having a discriminated, preferred adult,
- seeking comfort when distressed,
- responding to comfort when offered,
- social and emotional reciprocity,
- emotional regulation,
- checking back after venturing away from the care giver,
- reticence with unfamiliar adults,
- willingness to go off with relative strangers,
- self endangering behavior,
- excessive clinging,
- vigilance/hypercompliance and role reversal.
</references> Smyke,A. and Zeanah,C. (1999)'Disturbaces of Attachment Interview'. Available on the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry website at www.jaacap.com </ref>