Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
Sleep in infantsEdit
- Main article: Sleep in infants
Sleep in childrenEdit
- Main article: Sleep in children
Sleep in adolescenceEdit
- Main article: Sleep in adolescence
Sleep in older adultsEdit
- Main article: Sleep in older adults
References & BibliographyEdit
- Stern, E., Parmelee, A.H. and Harris, M.A. (1973) Sleep state periodicity in prematures and young infants, Developmental Psychobiology 6: 357-65