Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
References & BibliographyEdit
- Gibson, E.J. (1969) Principles of Perceptual Learning and Development, New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts.
- Solley, C.M. and Murphy, G. (1960) Development of the Perceptual World, New York: Basic Books.
- Enns, J. T., & Girgus,, Joan S. (1985). Perceptual grouping and spatial distortion: A developmental study. Developmental Psychology, 21, 241-246.
- Quittner, A. L., Smith, L. B., Osberger, M. J., Mitchell, T. V., & Katz, D. B. (1994). The impact of audition on the development of visual attention. Psychological Science, 5, 347-353.
- Skoff, E., & Pollack, R. H. (1969). Visual acuity in children as a function of hue. Perception & Psychophysics, 6, 244-246.
- Google Scholar
- Blakemore, C. and Cooper, G.F. (1970) Development of the brain depends on the visual environment,Nature 228: 477-8.
- Held, R. and Hein, A. (1963) Movement produced stimulation in the development of visually guided behaviour, Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology 56: 872-6.
- Mundy-Castle, A.C. (1966) Pictorial depth perception in Ghanaian children, international Journal of Psychology 1: 290-300.