Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Cipriani, A. (2005). Forensic database study suggests selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors do not increase the risk of suicide in people taking antidepressants. Evid. Based Ment. Health 8: 113-113 [Full text]
- Committee on Safety of Medicines, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. CSM expert working group on safety of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Suicidal thoughts/behaviour. www.mhra.gov.uk/news/2004/SSRIs_SPC.pdf Full text
- Healy D. Lines of evidence on the risks of suicide with selective sertonin reuptake inhibitors. Psychother Psychosomat 2003;72: 71-9.
- Isacsson, G., Holmgren, P., Druid, H., & Bergman, U. (1997). The utilization of antidepressants: A key issue in the prevention of suicide: An analysis of 5281 suicides in Sweden during the period 1992-1994. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 96, 94-100.
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Depression: management of depression in primary and secondary care. Clinical Guideline 23. London: NICE, 2004. www.nice.org.uk/pdf/CG023quickrefguide.pdf
- Montgomery, S.A. (1997). Suicide and antidepressants. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 286, 329-336.
Oquendo, M.A., Malone, K.M., Ellis, S.P., Sackeim, H.A., & *Mann, J.J. (1999). Inadequacy of antidepressant treatment for patients with major depression who are at risk for suicidal behavior. American Journal of Psychiatry, 156, 190-194. van Praag HM. (2002)Why has the antidepressant era not shown a significant drop in suicide rates? Crisis23(2):77-82