Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for depression
Key Texts – BooksEdit
Segal, Z V, et al (2001) Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for Depression: A New Approach to Preventing Relapse.Guilford Press ISBN 1572307064 Segal, ZV, Teasdale, JD, & Williams, JMG (1998). Preventing depression: Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. New York: Guilford Press.
Additional material – BooksEdit
Key Texts – PapersEdit
- Teasdale J D (2004) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression: replication and exploration of differential.Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology,
Segal,Z.V., Williams,J.M.G. and Teasdale,J.D.(2006)Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression ISBN: 1428802657
Segal,Z.V., Williams,J.M.G. and Teasdale,J.D.92006). Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for Depression: A New Approach to Preventing Relapse ISBN: 1572307064
- Ma, S.H., Teasdale, J.D., 2002, ‘Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for depression: replication and exploration of differential relapse prevention effects’, J Consulting and Clinical Psychology
- Mason, O.J., Hargreaves, I., 2001, ‘A qualitative study of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for depression’, British J Medical Psychology, 74, 197-212.
- Teasdale, J.D., Segal, Z.V., Williams J.M.G. et al., 2000, ‘Prevention of relapse/recurrence in major depression by Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy’, J Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 68(4): 615-23.
- Teasdale, J., 1999, ‘Emotional Processing, three modes of mind and the prevention of relapse in depression’, Behavior Research and Therapy, 37 s53-s77.
- Teasdale, J.D., Segal, Z.V., Williams, J.M.G, 2003, ‘Mindfulness Training and Problem Formulation’, Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 10(2): 157-160.
- Teasdale, J.D., Segal, Z.V., Williams, J.M.G., 1995, ‘How does cognitive therapy prevent depressive relapse and why should attentional control (mindfulness) training help?’ Behavioral Research and Therapy, 33, 25-39.
- Teasdale, J., 1999, ‘Metacognition, mindfulness and the modification of mood disorders’, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, 6, 146-155.
- Williams, J.M.G., Teasdale, J.D, Segal, Z.V, Soulsby, J., 2000,‘Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Reduces Overgeneral Autobiographical Memory in Formerly Depressed Patients’, Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 109(1), 150-155.