Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- aldehyde dehydrogenase
- acetaldehyde dehydrogenase
- alcohol dehydrogenase
- glutamate dehydrogenase (an enzyme that can convert glutamate to α-Ketoglutarate and vice versa).
- lactate dehydrogenase
- pyruvate dehydrogenase (a common enzyme which feeds the TCA Cycle in converting Pyruvate to Acetyl CoA)
- glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (involved in the pentose phosphate pathway)
- glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (involved in glycolysis)
TCA cycle examples:
- isocitrate dehydrogenase
- alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
- succinate dehydrogenase
- malate dehydrogenase
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|