Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Dedoose is designed, developed, and operated by SocioCultural Research Consultants (SCRC), whose majority of ownership consists of professors from UCLA. Dedoose's differs from traditional QDA software in that it was designed as an easy to use, highly visual, and cost effective alternative to traditional qualitative data analysis software. Dedoose and EthnoNotes have gained notoriety for their integration of qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods in combination with interactive data visualizations. The Dedoose family of tools have been used in a wide variety of studies in many industries from medical, market research, social policy research, and other academic social science research
- ↑ http://www.dedoose.com/AboutUs/
- ↑ Lieber, E., & Weisner T. S. (2010). Meeting the Practical Challenges of Mixed Methods Research. In A. Tashakkori & C. Teddlie (Eds.), Mixed Methods in Social & Behavioral Research 2nd Ed., (pp. 559-611). Thousand Oaks, CA; SAGE Publications.
- ↑ Lieber, E., Weisner, T. S., & Presley, M. (2003). EthnoNotes: An Internet-Based Field Note Management Tool. Field Methods, 15(4), 405-425.
- ↑ Hay, M. C., Weisner, T. S., Subramanian, S., Duan, N., Niedzinski, E. J., & Kravitz, R. L. (2008). Harnessing experience: Exploring the gap between evidence-based medicine and clinical practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 14, 707-713.
- ↑ Rohm, A. J., Milne, G. R., & McDonald, M. A. (2006). A mixed-method approach for developing market segmentation typologies in the sports industry. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 15, 29-39.
- ↑ ,Briggs, Xavier de Souza, & Turner, Margery Austin (2006). Assisted housing mobility and the success of low-income minority families: Lessons for policy, practice, and future research. Northwestern Journal of Law and Social Policy, 1 (1), 25-61.
- ↑ Weisner, T. S., Bernheimer, L. P., Lieber, E., Gibson, C., Howard, E., Magnuson, K., Romich, J., Syam, D., Espinosa, V., & Chmielewski, E. (1999) Understanding better the lives of poor families: Ethnographic and survey studies of the New Hope experiment. Poverty Research News, 4(1), 10-12.
- Script error