Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
• Placing people in their social contexts, focusing analysis and interventions on the social causes of distress and correcting the individualistic bias in psychology
• Sharing ideas and valuing diversity of knowledge
• Learning from and working collaboratively alongside (rather than doing things to) others
• Analysing the impacts of power and disempowerment
• Questioning whose interests are served by various theories, policies and practices
• Focussing help on people in society who have been marginalised and oppressed
• Creating and nurturing self-supporting systems or communities
• Resisting oppression, silencing and social injustice
• Promoting social change