Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
This page has been set up to allow for discussion of the criteria as laid out in the peer review manual and to look at particular areas of difficulty
The main questions in the peer review process for our purposes are:
- Is the article appropriate for inclusion in the Psychology Wiki.
- Does the article provide a clear statement of the current position of knowledge in an area
- Does it make clear, or link to clear accounts, of any technical definitions, the theoretical background, the methodologies employed, information on prominent workers or research groups in the area, etc.
- Does it contain the main references in the area.
- Does it reflect, or link to accurate accounts of, the diverse views, interpretations etc within the field.
Some pages of the Psychology Wiki are straightforward dictionary definitions. These should be reviewed for accuracy and completeness before approval.