Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Bowers, T.G. & Al-Redha, M.R. (1990). A comparison of outcome with group/marital and standard/individual therapies with alcoholics. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 51, 301-309.
- Cadogan, D.A. (1973). Marital group therapy in the treatment of alcoholism. Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 34, 1187-1194.
- Corder, B.F., Corder, R.F. & Laidlaw, N.D. (1972). An intensive treatment program for alcoholics and their wives. Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 33, 1144-1146.
- Epstein, E.E. & McCrady, B.S. (1998). Behavioral couples treatment of alcohol and drug use disorders: Current status and innovations. Clinical Psychology Review, 18(6), 689-711.
- McCrady, B.S., Paolino Jr., T.J., Longabough, R. & Rossi, J. (1979). Effects of joint hospital admission and couples treatment for hospitalized alcoholics: A pilot study. Addictive Behaviours, 4, 155-165
- O’Farrell, T.J. (1993). A behavioral marital therapy couples group program for alcoholics and their spouses. In T.J. O’Farrell & W.R. Miller (Eds.), Treating Alcohol Problems: Marital and Family Interventions (pp. 170-209). New York: Guilford.
- O’Farrell, T.J. (1995). Marital and family therapy. In R. Hester & W.R. Miller (Eds.), Handbook of Alcoholism Treatment Approaches (2nd ed., pp. 195-220). Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- O’Farrell, T.J., Choquette, K.A. & Cutter, H.S.G. (1998). Couples relapse prevention sessions after behavioral marital therapy for male alcoholics: Outcomes during the three years after starting treatment. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 59(4), 357-370.
- O’Farrell, T.J. & Fals-Stewart, W. (2000). Behavioral couples therapy for alcoholism and drug abuse. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 18, 51-54.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|