Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bowers, T.G. & Al-Redha, M.R. (1990). A comparison of outcome with group/marital and standard/individual therapies with alcoholics. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 51, 301-309.
- Cadogan, D.A. (1973). Marital group therapy in the treatment of alcoholism. Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 34, 1187-1194.
- Corder, B.F., Corder, R.F. & Laidlaw, N.D. (1972). An intensive treatment program for alcoholics and their wives. Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 33, 1144-1146.
- Epstein, E.E. & McCrady, B.S. (1998). Behavioral couples treatment of alcohol and drug use disorders: Current status and innovations. Clinical Psychology Review, 18(6), 689-711.
- McCrady, B.S., Paolino Jr., T.J., Longabough, R. & Rossi, J. (1979). Effects of joint hospital admission and couples treatment for hospitalized alcoholics: A pilot study. Addictive Behaviours, 4, 155-165
- O’Farrell, T.J. (1993). A behavioral marital therapy couples group program for alcoholics and their spouses. In T.J. O’Farrell & W.R. Miller (Eds.), Treating Alcohol Problems: Marital and Family Interventions (pp. 170-209). New York: Guilford.
- O’Farrell, T.J. (1995). Marital and family therapy. In R. Hester & W.R. Miller (Eds.), Handbook of Alcoholism Treatment Approaches (2nd ed., pp. 195-220). Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- O’Farrell, T.J., Choquette, K.A. & Cutter, H.S.G. (1998). Couples relapse prevention sessions after behavioral marital therapy for male alcoholics: Outcomes during the three years after starting treatment. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 59(4), 357-370.
- O’Farrell, T.J. & Fals-Stewart, W. (2000). Behavioral couples therapy for alcoholism and drug abuse. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 18, 51-54.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|