Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website:
- Couple and Family Psychology: Research and Practice (CFP) is a scholarly journal publishing peer-reviewed papers representing the science and practice of family psychology. CFP is the official publication of the Society for Family Psychology (APA Division 43) and is intended to be a forum for scholarly dialogue regarding the most important emerging issues in the field, a primary outlet for research particularly as it impacts practice and for papers regarding education, public policy, and the identity of the profession of family psychology.
- As the official journal for the Society, CFP will provide a home for the members of the division and those in other fields interested in the most cutting edge issues in family psychology. Unlike other journals in the field, CFP is focused specifically on family psychology as a specialty practice, unique scientific domain, and critical element of psychological knowledge.
- CFP will seek and publish scholarly manuscripts that make a contribution to the knowledge base of family psychology specifically, and the science and practice of working with individuals, couples and families from a family systems perspective in general.
- The journal is designed in format and in vision with the following goals:
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: APA page
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly, beginning in spring 2012
- Language: English
- Cost: