Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Constructivism may refer to:
- Constructivist epistemology, the philosophical view
- Constructivism in international relations
- Constructivism (learning theory), a theory about how learning happens
- Social Constructionism, a sociological theory of knowledge
- Social constructivism, the role of culture and social context for cognitive development
- Constructivism (psychological school), an approach to psychological research and therapy
- Constructivist teaching methods
Constructivism may also be:
- Approach to language acquisition in linguistics
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|