- "Construct" redirects here.
Construction or construct may also refer to:
- Construct (philosophy of science)
- Social construction (or social construct), an entity that exists purely because society has agreed upon it
- Social constructionism (or social constructivism), a sociological theory of knowledge
- Constructivist epistemology, a philosophical school of thought
- Grammatical construction, in linguistics, a string of words
- Personal constructs by which individuals frame worldviews, as well predict and evaluate behaviour and events