Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Clinical confidentiality in family work in psychosisEdit
References & BibliographyEdit
- Cordess, C., (2001) Confidentiality and Mental Health. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Allison, S., Fadden, G., Hart, D., Launer, M. & Siddle, J. (2004). Carers and confidentiality in mental health. Issues involved in information sharing. London: Royal College of Psychiatrists, Partners in Care Campaign [www.partnersincare.co.uk website]
- Furlong, M. & Leggatt, L. (1996). Reconciling the patient’s right to confidentiality and the family’s right to know. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 30, 614-622.
- Petrila, J.P. & Sadoff, R.L. (1992). Confidentiality and the family as caregiver. Hospital and Community Psychiatry, 42(2), 136-139.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. 2000.Involving families: Guidance for involving families and whanau ofmental health consumers/tangata whai ora in care, assessment and treatment processes. New Zealand: Ministry of Health. full text
- Royal College of Psychiatrists. 2000. CR85: Good practice guidance on confidentiality. London: RCP.
- SDO briefing paper (2006): Sharing mental health information with carers: pointers to good practice for service providers. London: SDO. pdf
- Slade, M., Pinfold, V., Rapaport, J., Bellringer, S., Banerjee, S., Kuipers, E. & Huxley, P. (2007). Best practice when service users do not consent to sharing information with carers. British Journal of Psychiatry, 190, 148-155.
- Szmukler, G. & Bloch, S. (1997). Family intervention in the care of people with psychosis: an ethical argument. British Journal of Psychiatry, 171, 401-405.
- Zipple, A.M., Langle, S., Spaniol, L., Fisher, H. (1990). Client confidentiality and the family’s need to know: strategies for resolving the conflict. Community Mental Health Journal, 26(6), 533-545.