Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In statistics, a concordant pair is a pair of a two-variable (bivariate) observation data-set
Article wouldnt copy over from WP needs attention
- Kendall, M. (1948) Rank Correlation Methods, Charles Griffin & Company Limited
- Kendall, M. (1938) "A New Measure of Rank Correlation", Biometrica, 30, 81-89.
- MacTutor: David George Kendall
- Janus: The Papers of Professor David Kendall
- Kendall rank correlation.