Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In statistics, a concordant pair is a pair of a two-variable (bivariate) observation data-set
Article wouldnt copy over from WP needs attention
- Kendall, M. (1948) Rank Correlation Methods, Charles Griffin & Company Limited
- Kendall, M. (1938) "A New Measure of Rank Correlation", Biometrica, 30, 81-89.
- MacTutor: David George Kendall
- Janus: The Papers of Professor David Kendall
- Kendall rank correlation.