Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Concordance can mean:
- Concordance (publishing) — a list of words used in a body of work, with their immediate contexts.
- Concordance (genetics) — the presence of the same trait in both members of a pair of twins (or set of individuals).
- Concordance (medicine) — involvement of the patient in decision making to improve treatment Compliance (medicine)
- Grammatical agreement — in linguistics, a form of cross-reference between related words.
- Inter-rater reliability — in statistics, the degree to which multiple measurements of the same thing are similar. Or more specifically:
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|