Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Communication planning is figuring out how to communicate important messages to key stakeholders of an organization in the most effective way possible.
Communication planning, while often overlooked, is an important business function that can become urgent; for example:
- in change management situations where communication can counter the anxiety triggered by organizational changes
- in crisis management such as the Tylenol scare or the Union Carbide Bhopal incident
Communication plans may be internal or external in focus. For instance:
- Internal: rolling out a new benefit program to the employees of the business
- External: letting the shareholders know about a new stock offering; letting customers know about a new product offering
Elements of organizational communication planning include:
- communication vision
- communication and informatios goals
- content and meaning all organizational messages
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|