Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In psychology the term cohort may refer to: Cohort may refer to:
- Cohort (biology), a taxonomic term in biology
- Cohort (educational group), a group of students working together through the same academic curriculum
- Cohort (statistics), a group of subjects with a common defining characteristic — typically age group
- Cohort study, a form of longitudinal study used in medicine and social science
- Generational cohort (demographics), an aggregation of individuals who experience the same event within the same time interval