Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Altered states of consciousness
- Conceptual imagery
- Consciousness states
- False beliefs
- Irrational beliefs
- Mental images
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Coren, Stanley; Lawrence M. Ward, James T. Enns (1999). Sensation and Perception, Harcourt Brace.
- Lycan, W.G., (ed.). (1999). Mind and Cognition: An Anthology, 2nd Edition. Malden, Mass: Blackwell Publishers, Inc.
- Stanovich, Keith (2009). What Intelligence Tests Miss: The Psychology of Rational Thought, New Haven (CT): Yale University Press.
- Cognition An international journal publishing theoretical and experimental papers on the study of the mind.
- Information on music cognition, University of Amsterdam
- Cognitie.NL Information on cognition research, Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) and University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Emotional and Decision Making Lab, Carnegie Mellon, EDM Lab
- The Limits of Human Cognition - an article describing the evolution of mammals' cognitive abilities
- Half-heard phone conversations reduce cognitive performance
- The limits of intelligence Douglas Fox, Scientific American, 14 June 14, 2011.