Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Altered states of consciousness
- Conceptual imagery
- Consciousness states
- False beliefs
- Irrational beliefs
- Mental images
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Coren, Stanley; Lawrence M. Ward, James T. Enns (1999). Sensation and Perception, Harcourt Brace.
- Lycan, W.G., (ed.). (1999). Mind and Cognition: An Anthology, 2nd Edition. Malden, Mass: Blackwell Publishers, Inc.
- Stanovich, Keith (2009). What Intelligence Tests Miss: The Psychology of Rational Thought, New Haven (CT): Yale University Press.
- Cognition An international journal publishing theoretical and experimental papers on the study of the mind.
- Information on music cognition, University of Amsterdam
- Cognitie.NL Information on cognition research, Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) and University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- Emotional and Decision Making Lab, Carnegie Mellon, EDM Lab
- The Limits of Human Cognition - an article describing the evolution of mammals' cognitive abilities
- Half-heard phone conversations reduce cognitive performance
- The limits of intelligence Douglas Fox, Scientific American, 14 June 14, 2011.