Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She has presented her work at professional conferences all over the United States, Europe, and South America, and has given keynote addresses for The American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, The National Association of Social Workers, The Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference, The Erickson Foundation, The California Psychological Association, and many other national and international organizations. She has won several awards for distinguished contribution to psychology.
She was the second wife of Jay Haley and collaborated with him in the development of strategic family therapy.
- Madanes, C. ( ).Strategic Family Therapy
- Madanes, C. ( ). Behind the One-Way Mirror
- Madanes, C. ( ).Sex, Love, and Violence
- Madanes, C. ( ).The Secret Meaning of Money
- Madanes, C. ( ).The Violence of Men
- Madanes, C. ( ).The Therapist as Humanist, Social Activist, and Systemic Thinker
- Madanes, C. ( ).Relationship Breakthrough.
Her books have been translated to more than ten languages.