Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The dentist-patient relationshipEdit
- Main article: Dentist-patient relationship
References & BibliographyEdit
- British Psychological Society (2006)Briefing Paper 11 - Clinical Psychology in Dentistry Leicester:BPS.
- Berggren, U. (1993) Psychosocial effects associated with dental fear in adult dental patients with avoidance behaviours. Psychology and Health, 8,185-196
- Lindsay, S. J. E., Humphris, G., and Barnbv (1987) Expectations and preferences for routine dentistry in anxious adult patients. British Dental Journal, 163, 120-124
- Kiyak, A. (1993) Psychological aspects of orthognathic surgery. Psychology and Health, 8,197-212
- Smit GL. (1978) Psychological considerations in dentistry: a survey of the literature. J Dent Assoc S Afr. 33(7):375-80.PMID 393737