Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A Clinical Terminology Server is a Terminology Server, which contains and provides access to clinical terminology.
A Clinical Terminology Server provides the following services to client applications:
- management of external references
- management of internal representations
- mapping natural language to concepts and vv
- mapping concepts to Medical classification schemes
- management of extrinsic information
The main purpose of a Clinical Terminology Server is to allow the consistent and comparable entry of clinical data, e.g. patient observations, findings and events.
- Rector AL, Solomon WD, Nowlan WA, Rush TW, Zanstra PE, Claassen WM. (1995), A Terminology Server for Medical Language and Medical Information Systems. Meth Inform Med 1995;34(1-2):147-57.
- CG Chute, PL Elkin, DD Sherertz, MS Tuttle, (1999), Desiderata for a Clinical Terminology Server
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|