Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A Clinical Terminology Server is a Terminology Server, which contains and provides access to clinical terminology.
A Clinical Terminology Server provides the following services to client applications:
- management of external references
- management of internal representations
- mapping natural language to concepts and vv
- mapping concepts to Medical classification schemes
- management of extrinsic information
The main purpose of a Clinical Terminology Server is to allow the consistent and comparable entry of clinical data, e.g. patient observations, findings and events.
- Rector AL, Solomon WD, Nowlan WA, Rush TW, Zanstra PE, Claassen WM. (1995), A Terminology Server for Medical Language and Medical Information Systems. Meth Inform Med 1995;34(1-2):147-57.
- CG Chute, PL Elkin, DD Sherertz, MS Tuttle, (1999), Desiderata for a Clinical Terminology Server
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|