The class C G-protein-coupled receptors (Template:InterPro) are a class of G-protein coupled receptors that include the metabotropic glutamate receptors (Template:InterPro) and several additional receptors.
- extracellular calcium-sensing receptor-related Template:InterPro
- GABAB receptor (gamma-aminobutyric acid) Template:InterPro
Metabotropic glutamate receptorsEdit
- Metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluR) Template:InterPro
- Retinoic acid-inducible orphan G protein-coupled receptors (RAIG)
- Taste receptor
- ↑ Bräuner-Osborne H, Wellendorph P, Jensen AA (2007). Structure, pharmacology and therapeutic prospects of family C G-protein coupled receptors. Curr Drug Targets 8 (1): 169–84.