Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The class C G-protein-coupled receptors (Template:InterPro) are a class of G-protein coupled receptors that include the metabotropic glutamate receptors (Template:InterPro) and several additional receptors.
- extracellular calcium-sensing receptor-related Template:InterPro
- GABAB receptor (gamma-aminobutyric acid) Template:InterPro
Metabotropic glutamate receptorsEdit
- Metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluR) Template:InterPro
- Retinoic acid-inducible orphan G protein-coupled receptors (RAIG)
- Taste receptor
- ↑ Bräuner-Osborne H, Wellendorph P, Jensen AA (2007). Structure, pharmacology and therapeutic prospects of family C G-protein coupled receptors. Curr Drug Targets 8 (1): 169–84.