Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Children who murder other people while under the age of eighteen are rare
- Fratricide, the killing of one's brother
- Patricide, the killing of one's father
- Sororicide, the killing of one's sister
- Adams, K. A. (1974). The child who murders. A review of theory and research. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1, 51–61. Links
- Bender, L. (1960). Children and adolescents who have killed. American Journal of Psychiatry, 116, 510–513. Links
- Carek, D. J. Watson, A. S. (1964). Treatment of a family involved in fratricide. Archives of General Psychiatry, 11, 533–542.
- Duncan, J. W. Duncan, G. M. (1971). Murder in the family: A study of some homicidal adolescents. American Journal of Psychiatry, 127, 1498–1502.
- Easson, W. M. Steinhilber, R. M. (1961). Murderous aggression by children and adolescents. Archives of General Psychiatry, 4, 27–35.
- Greenberg, H. R. Blank H. R. (1970). Murder and self-destruction by a twelve-year-old boy. Adolescence, 5, 391–396.
- Lewis, D. O., Shanok, S. S., Pincus, J. H. Glaser, G. H. (1979). Violent juvenile delinquents. Psychiatric neurological, psychological, and abuse factors. Journal of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 18, 307–319.
- Michaels, J. J. (1961). Enuresis in murderous aggressive children and adolescents. Archives of General Psychiatry, 5, 490–493.
- Mouridsen, SE Tolstrup, K (2006) Children who kill: A case study of matricide.Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry,Vol.29 Issue 4, Pages 511 - 515
- Ochonisky, A. (1963). Contribution a l'etude du parricide. A propos de douze observations cliniques. La Psychiatrie de L'enfant, 6, 411–487.
- Paluszny, M. McNabb, M. (1975). Therapy of a 6 year old who committed fratricide. Journal of of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 14, 319–336.
- Sargent, D. (1982). Children who kill— a family conspiracy? Social work, 7, 35–42.
- Walsh-Brennan, K. S. (1974). Child murderers—an analysis. The Criminologist, 9, 3–12.
- Walsh-Brennan, K. S. (1975). Children convicted of homicide. Ulster Medical Journal, 44, 39–43. Links
- Wilson, P. (1973). Children who kill. London : Michael Joseph.