Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Children who murder other people while under the age of eighteen are rare
- Fratricide, the killing of one's brother
- Patricide, the killing of one's father
- Sororicide, the killing of one's sister
- Adams, K. A. (1974). The child who murders. A review of theory and research. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 1, 51–61. Links
- Bender, L. (1960). Children and adolescents who have killed. American Journal of Psychiatry, 116, 510–513. Links
- Carek, D. J. Watson, A. S. (1964). Treatment of a family involved in fratricide. Archives of General Psychiatry, 11, 533–542.
- Duncan, J. W. Duncan, G. M. (1971). Murder in the family: A study of some homicidal adolescents. American Journal of Psychiatry, 127, 1498–1502.
- Easson, W. M. Steinhilber, R. M. (1961). Murderous aggression by children and adolescents. Archives of General Psychiatry, 4, 27–35.
- Greenberg, H. R. Blank H. R. (1970). Murder and self-destruction by a twelve-year-old boy. Adolescence, 5, 391–396.
- Lewis, D. O., Shanok, S. S., Pincus, J. H. Glaser, G. H. (1979). Violent juvenile delinquents. Psychiatric neurological, psychological, and abuse factors. Journal of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 18, 307–319.
- Michaels, J. J. (1961). Enuresis in murderous aggressive children and adolescents. Archives of General Psychiatry, 5, 490–493.
- Mouridsen, SE Tolstrup, K (2006) Children who kill: A case study of matricide.Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry,Vol.29 Issue 4, Pages 511 - 515
- Ochonisky, A. (1963). Contribution a l'etude du parricide. A propos de douze observations cliniques. La Psychiatrie de L'enfant, 6, 411–487.
- Paluszny, M. McNabb, M. (1975). Therapy of a 6 year old who committed fratricide. Journal of of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, 14, 319–336.
- Sargent, D. (1982). Children who kill— a family conspiracy? Social work, 7, 35–42.
- Walsh-Brennan, K. S. (1974). Child murderers—an analysis. The Criminologist, 9, 3–12.
- Walsh-Brennan, K. S. (1975). Children convicted of homicide. Ulster Medical Journal, 44, 39–43. Links
- Wilson, P. (1973). Children who kill. London : Michael Joseph.